For Bulk load requirement, customers have to contact MEDC planning department. Any total connected load requirements are equal or above 2.5 MW.
The requirement for the New Connection Application:
- Letter addressed to Planning Manager illustrate the Total requested load and when do you required it.
- Bulk Load Application Form filled and signed with an official stamp.
- Land Ownership Certificate (Mulkiya).
- Land Registration detail with co-ordinates and boundaries (Krooki).
- Authorization Letter for consultants/main contractor to deal with MEDC on behalf of customers.
- Load Schedule displaying the demand requirement of each distribution transformer (Main Distribution Board).
- Fault Level Study: Fault level contribution at the point of common coupling (3 Phase Maximum Short Circuit Fault Level as per IEC60909/2001 standard).
- Power factor used in studies, refer to the update OES 04.
- X/R ratio (If Available).
- Electrical Layout Diagram & SLD
The Procedure for the new connection application:
- Submit the application to Planning Department at MEDC head office.
- The planning engineer will do a technical and financial study of all possible connection options and suggest the most optimal way to supply the building after receiving the required documents.
- Suggesting the optimal possible option of supplying and issuing a no-objection letter (NOC) within a period of time not exceeding 15 working days.
- MEDC offers the three options for delivery of the connection proposal will be mentioned in the NOC.
- The acceptance shall be confirmed back to MEDC Planning within the NOC validity period of 60 working days: from the date of issue the NOC.
For more information please contact us on : firstname.lastname@example.org