To request disconnection from the service, the customer has to fill the "Request for the service disconnection service form".
The requirement for Disconnection:
- Copy of a valid Identify card
- Copy of Molkiya and Krooki
- Copy of bill
The Procedure for the Disconnection:
- Head to any customer service offices that are available in different locations throughout the governorate of Muscat.
- The company will visit the site/building to check the meter's condition
- After paying the dues and the approved disconnection fees, the company will disconnect the site/building
- The same form has to be taken to the authorized company to settle the account.
- After receiving the payment for the disconnection charges, the company will disconnect the site/building.