What is Sabiq?
Sabiq is a prepaid meter that is provided by Muscat Electricity distribution Company.
Customers can pay for their electricity bills before they use it by crediting amounts to the meter.
What is Shihab?
Shihab is a secured e-wallet based application integrated with the national banking through ITA and Bank
Muscat enabling bank debit/credit cards holders to pay using their cards without any additional cost.
How does Shihab work?
10 good reasons to use Shihab application
- You can manage your electricity consumption and track it easily
- It is a secured application
- The application is easy to use
- You can charge and pay your electricity bill wherever and whenever you want
- You can manage how much you would like to use from the e-wallet and keep a balance
- You can buy tokens for your family and friends
- Your history will be saved and you can easily track your payments
- You get email and SMS notifications on payments
- Transfers are excepted at all local banks
- No additional cost on any payments
What is the relation between Shihab & Sabiq?
Shihab is a mobile application which SABIQ customers can use to top up their prepaid electricity
in a few easy steps.